B3 Gang

B3 Gang

B3 Tailgate Gang

B3 Tailgate Gang
The Cooks and freinds

Monday, February 6, 2017

The END of the San Diego Charger's - Tailgate Parties

With the End of the 2016-2017 NFL Football Season and the Charger's moving to LA. There will be NO MORE Charger Games here in San Diego. So the B3 Gang will not have anyplace to go and watch their OLD Team anymore. Most the group has moved on with the decision of the team to move to LA and have Stopped Being a FAN on the Charger's now that they are in LA. This group has supported the team for most of the years it has been here in San Diego. They have given the team untold Thousands of dollars in Ticket Sales and Parking and Shirts, Hats, Jersey's and collectables. All of which was for nothing NOW.. It was for just the memories of what was and what will never be again.. Even if the City finds someway of getting another team (NOT THE RAIDERS) it will never be the same. So I will NOT be supporting the LA Chargers in anyway for today forward, I will never give them a dime of my money or any of my FAN Support. I will remember the GREAT Chargers from the past, ONLY if they are called SD Chargers.

I hope as a group we can stay together and enjoy the Game of Football and maybe come to support a new team someday. But some will not and some will Go To The Darkside and still cheer for them.. (Sorry to hear that) I have boxed up all my Charger Gear and it will stay boxed up. I still am not sure what I will do with it but I just can't look at it anymore..

The Season is over and it is a very sad day for the B3 Gang and the San Diego Charger Fan.


San Diego Chargers are NO More.. 

The site will remain as way to remember the days and the games and the good times we had as the B3 Gang..

Our Good Friend Larry had a great saying:

Beat LA!!!!....- When the Raiders where in LA....  I guess it means something new now.. 



 

No comments:

2006 Photos from Charger games - By Cool Tuna Photos, Jeff

CoolTuna photos - You Tube Videos